DEMEKA Mining has established and implemented its Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Integrated Management System by considering the satisfaction of its customers, employees and suppliers, occupational health and safety regulations plus environmental liabilities.
In this direction we are committed:
- To provide and ensure the continuity of customer satisfaction by providing quality and reliable services and products complying with international and national standards and by keeping the needs and expectations of our customers at the highest level,
- To promote awareness about occupational health and safety plus environment among employees by training them on these topics,
- To reduce the environmental pollutants and our environmental wastes by constantly monitoring,
- To promote effective and efficient utilization of natural resources,
- To adopt the principle that Quality, OHS and Environment management system efficiency improvement activities are under the responsibility of all employees,
- To comply with the regulations on occupational health and safety legislation to create a healthy and safe working environment by undertaking the implementation of safety measures to eliminate injuries and health impairments of workers, visitors and subcontractors,
- To ensure the health, safety and social welfare of the employees in every level, visitors and subcontractors and to reduce and prevent any kind of material and moral losses that may arise in the future suffered by them and their families through evaluating and determining the risks that may cause work accidents and occupational diseases in the workplace effectively,
- To consistently monitor the system for the adoption and implementation of environmental, occupational health and safety plus quality culture by all employees,
-To comply with the applicable legal and other requirements relating to the national and international quality, environment, occupational health and safety.